Make someone feel special this year when you give a Christmas gift basket, bursting with gourmet goodies and delectable treats. A Christmas gift basket is a wonderful way to help celebrate the holiday season. Christmas gift baskets make gift buying for difficult shoppers deliciously easy. You can check everyone off your list with unique, Christmas gift baskets which are the perfect solution to your entire gift giving needs. Here are some Christmas gift basket ideas.
Christmas gift baskets
- First and foremost set a price limit. Gift baskets can cost as little as $25 or upwards of $200. So it is very required that you decide how much you want to spend before committing yourself.
- Theme based gift baskets make excellent gifts. The theme may be region based like Asian, French or Italian or it may be based on type of product like chocolate gift basket or a wine gift basket then again the theme may be a hobby like football or fishing or cooking.
- Buy items in sets and divide them among different baskets. For example, buy a four-pack of nail polish for four ladies baskets or buy packs of whistles or other party favors for the kids. Buy the baskets at garage sales or at dollar stores.
- For football fans fill a large bowl purchased at the dollar store with candy bars, bags of microwave popcorn, sodas, chips, dips, a favorite football flag or hat and a calendar of game days.
- A wine and cheese basket is also a good idea for the Christmas celebration. The standard is to fill the basket with two bottles of wine and small packs of assorted cheese and crackers.
- Creating a Christmas holiday basket is an appropriate idea during the holiday season. Line the basket with a cloth in Christmas colors and fill it with stockings, cane candies and homemade cookies.