Gift Ideas for your neighbor:Packages of gourmet coffee or teaA restaurant gift certificateCertificate for a massageA lawn packageChristmas greeting cardsChristmas food gift basketWine bottles or champagne
How to give a gift certificate
To give a gift certificate is an exceptional idea because from celebrating birthdays, graduations and weddings to stimulating elevated work performance - gift certificates are the perfect solution for any special occasion and are always a delight to receive. Gift certificates are purchased by people to be given as gifts in place of a precise item. They only become part of the retail sales figures when they are traded in. Gift certificates make extremely good sense for fussy or difficult people, people whose choice you are unaware of or people with whom you need to maintain an impersonal relationship. Here are some helpful hints to make the right choice when buying a gift certificate.
A few suggestions
- First and foremost, decide upon an amount that you would like to spend on the certificate. The best thing about a gift certificate is that you can never spend more than you intended to (as one tends to do when buying a gift).
- Next, find out the recipient's likes and interests so as to be able to gift a certificate in keeping with their pastime or leisure activity.
- Some popular gift certificate examples include gift cards of a local electronics store, craft store certificates, bookstore certificates or cards to a favorite music store.
- Not all certificates need to be for tangible things, gift cards of various service sectors are equally welcome. Thus, car wash coupons, food service tickets, movie passes or a visit to a spa or salon is a perfect gift for many friends and colleagues.
- Send the gift certificate along with a greeting card.
- Check to ensure that the store has a branch in the recipient's town (in case you are sending the certificate long distance).
Do not give gift certificates to your loved ones. Remember that gift certificates have a formal air and you should take more care (and time) when shopping for people close to you.